OFFERED: several craft items.

Moderator: Moderators

CP

OFFERED: several craft items.

Post by CP » 23 Jul 2011, 15:25

I've been having a clear out with my Mum at her house this morning & have come across a couple of things that some of the more 'crafty' person might like?

2 x Readicut Rug kits that seem to be complete. They have been opened but not started. Best if these go together in case there's been any 'cross contamination'!(bits from one box put in with the other one) 1 is a flowery design, the other has dalmatian pups on it I think.

1 x 'stained glass window' kit.

AFAIK, they were all bought from QVC several years ago but not on the website now. No idea if they're worth anything but P&P would have to be taken into consideration if nothing else.

One thing though....my Mum is a heavy smoker so they will need a good wash!

One more thing she has is an unused electric sewing machine, which she would like about £50 ono for. Although it's not a really heavy machine I've no idea how much P&P would be.(again from QVC)

If anyone's interested I can find out more details, with photos if necessary.
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

CP

Re: OFFERED: several craft items.

Post by CP » 24 Jul 2011, 13:40

Readicut rug kits spoken for.

Many thanks!
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero