Faces to Names

Anything totally off-topic and chatty can go here, without any worries.

Moderator: Moderators

monicalock

Re: Faces to Names

Post by monicalock » 14 Jan 2011, 23:08

zng109 wrote:and when do we get to see those red locks monica?
I keep kidding myself you really are auldrey :lol:
never - i am hideous, old and hairy... and very camera shy :oops: . actually i'm quite happy for you to think i look like Audrey... oh and i haven't got red hair. sorry

tweedy
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Post by tweedy » 14 Jan 2011, 23:10

Damn now you gone and spoilt it monica. ](*,)

monicalock

Post by monicalock » 15 Jan 2011, 00:10

sorry tweedy. my last avatar was a scots dumpy - far more fitting for me apart from the scots bit :lol:

zng109

Post by zng109 » 15 Jan 2011, 18:32

so next time I see a parked mondeo with a woman near it poking a phesant with her foot I will know its you :lol:

Greggorio

Post by Greggorio » 15 Jan 2011, 18:56

monicalock wrote:
oh and i haven't got red hair. sorry

omg you filthy ginger liar!! No-one believes you. If you post a non carrot topped photo it's obvious you've dyed it as you're ashamed! Your husband told me that it matches your..... back hair. My condolences to your husband by the way

monicalock

Post by monicalock » 15 Jan 2011, 19:37

zng109 wrote:so next time I see a parked mondeo with a woman near it poking a phesant with her foot I will know its you :lol:
yes! what an image. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: and you remember the name of my car better than me.

ok greg. i give in, my hair is as red as baked bean juice and i live a lie. and i do indeed have thick hair all over my back. so thick and long i plait it in the mirror. :-& but don't tell anyone.

Greggorio

Post by Greggorio » 15 Jan 2011, 20:06

wahoo.

Now i need to convince tweedy that he is actually a gremlin and my job here is done!

AtomicRooster
Hen
Hen

Post by AtomicRooster » 15 Jan 2011, 21:19

monicalock wrote:
never - i am hideous, old and hairy... and very camera shy :oops: . actually i'm quite happy for you to think i look like Audrey... oh and i haven't got red hair. sorry
I am the boss of the house, CP said i could say so

monicalock

Post by monicalock » 16 Jan 2011, 00:53

yes. as i was saying AR... i am camera shy... aaagggghhhhhhhhhh!

zng109

Post by zng109 » 16 Jan 2011, 03:29

Its not the hair, its the teeth that I am scared of, what was it little red ridding hood said :-k
"My grandma what big teeth you have" and what did the wolf say :scratch: "all the better to........... :shock:
Greg, Tweedy, RUN!!!!!!!

Sanbeer
Chick
Chick

Post by Sanbeer » 06 Mar 2011, 20:35

This is me

Sandra

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

drfish
Location: Head in the clouds, on a high bit in Nottinghamshire

Post by drfish » 07 Mar 2011, 17:41

Myself and my good lady wife on my sentencing day wedding day

Classy chick of the not feathered variety.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Giving power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy - P. J. O'Rourke (thanks Jessie)

It's amazing that people can believe everything is predestined but they still look both ways when crossing the road - Stephen Hawking

1 Wife, 3 children, 1 Staffie Bitch (RIP Marley), 1 Chi-Chi, 1 Tuxedo Cat, 1 part Maine Coon cat, male bearded dragon, Horsefield Tortoise, 2 White Silkies, 1 Frizzle Pekin, 1 CLB, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Cockerel, 1 blue laced Wyandotte, 3 Appenzeller x Wynadotte pullets, 1 Call drake, 3 khaki Campbell ducks, 4 (2 male 2 female?) Aylesbury x Campbells, a breeding colony of Dubia cockroaches.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.

kerridwen

Post by kerridwen » 05 Apr 2011, 21:46

This is the most recent picture I have of me. Everyone else looks all tidy and glamorous, most days I look like I've been dragged through a hedge by a hurricane!To be honest though I like to be able to get up in the morning, throw my hair into a ponytail and get on with what needs done. I can't be faffed with all the washing, blowdrying then straightening my hair or the make up. I get dressed up occassionally when we rarely go out.

Myself, my husband and my youngest boy

Once I get to know you all a bit better I'll give you a laugh with the bunny outfit!

Fairfax

Post by Fairfax » 05 Apr 2011, 21:49

kerridwen wrote:
Once I get to know you all a bit better I'll give you a laugh with the bunny outfit!
:shock:

kerridwen

Post by kerridwen » 05 Apr 2011, 21:58

Fairfax wrote::shock:
It was a photo competition for easter. It made all my friends laugh.